RF Shielding Paint
Our RF shielding paint provides protection against RF radiation, microwave and also from low-frequency electric fields if grounded properly by a licensed electrician. If you have been experiencing electromagnetic hypersensitivity,our shielding paint is an excellent product to help you mitigate the RF and EMF levels in your environment. Our shielding paint is just one of the many products we have for RF and EMF home protection.
If you would like to reduce the levels of RF and EMF in your home environment, browse NotoxCity’s products like EMF meters, shielding materials and paint as well as the resources and services we offer for EMF and RF mitigation today., and cell phone towers. When grounded, the mesh will also provide Low frequency AC Electric field shielding
Exterior Grounding Kit – GE
Exterior Grounding Kit including grounding cable for shielding paints, wire mesh, etc.
Grounding plate kit for use with shielding paints for exterior applications. Includes 1 meter long grounding cable.
We recommend one or two ESA grounding kits for each continuous connected exterior surface
- Metal (aluminum) plate 75 x 75 x 6 mm
- Plastic covering cap 85 x 85 x 8 mm
- Special glue for gluing to the underground
- 1 meter (3.2 feet) grounding cable
- 4 screws, 4 dowels, 1 cable lug
- Grounding Instructions
Grounding Tape – EB2
Self-adhesive, conductive fleece grounding tape for use under shielding paints. 10 meter (32.8 feet) Superior adhesive force 10 N/cm. With electrically non-conductive glue
The glue on EB2 is electrically non-conductive and therefore EB2 should be applied under the Yshield shielding paint. With a new and improved glue, EB2 sticks very well even on difficult underground surfaces.
- With electrically non-conductive glue
- Adhesive force 10 N/cm
- Width 2 cm, length 10 m (32.8 feet), thickness 0.2 mm
Interior Grounding Kit – GW
Standard Interior grounding plate kit including grounding cable for shielding paints, fleeces, etc.
Grounding kit for shielding paints, nettings, fleeces, etc. Designed for interior use. Includes 1 meter long grounding cable
One grounding kit is required for each continuous connected surface or one per room
- Metal (Aluminum) plate 75 x 75 x 6 mm
- Plastic Covering Cap 80 x 80 x 8 mm
- 3 grounding sockets
- 4 Screws, 4 dowels / 3 solder plugs
- 1 m grounding cable pre-assembled
- Grounding Installation Instructions
Shielding Paint Yshield HSF54
Radio Frequency / RF Shielding Paint, Carbon Based and Corrosion Resistant, Attenuation of 36 dB / 99.97 % with one coat. Available in 1 and 5 Litre Bins
Our standard product for interior and exterior application based on a high quality pure-acrylic binder this shielding paint offers a perfect compromise of excellent attenuation, high water resistance and ecological.
**NOTE** Grounding is recommended and is to be completed by a licensed electrician. Be sure to follow all local electrical codes and standards for grounding. The National Electrical Code does not address applying conductive paint to walls. However, because this product does not carry a UL or CSA listing, some electrical inspectors may not be comfortable approving the installation. An electrical engineer may be required to certify the installation. Check with your local inspector first. To ensure an adequate ground connection, we recommend using the YSHIELD Ground-Connection-Set ES and EB. Step by step instructions for the mounting of the ground connection set are included.
- EMF shielding paint for interior application and exterior application
- Excellent shielding qualities for protection against RF radiation, microwave and from low-frequency Electric Fields if grounded
- Attenuation of 36 dB in one layer (shielding effectiveness of 99.975 %).
- Electro-conductive coating, liquid water-based and Low-emission (0.2g/litre)
- High water resistance and environmentally friendly
- Apply as a prime coat and cover with interior paint or exterior paint
- Good adhesion on many surfaces and substrates such as latex paint, construction board, cement, plaster, polystyrene, masonry surfaces and more…
- Frost resistant in delivery form. Optimized for shipping to regions with low average temperatures or air shipments that may reach freezing
- Paint is black in color
- Corrosion resistant – contains no metallic particles
- Coverage: Interior: 1 Litre 7.5 sq. Meters (81 sq. Feet); Exterior: 1 Litre 5.0 sq. Meters (54 sq. Feet)
Living areas: Protection from RF-Radiation (High Frequency EMF) from Cell Phone Towers, TV and radio broadcasting antennas, radar, DECT cordless phones, wireless networks etc… Protection against Low Frequency Electric Fields when grounded
Industry: To prevent interception of data from wireless networks, and potentially bugged conference rooms
Science and R&D: Shielding of electromagnetic interference (EMI) sensitive facilities and equipment
Medicine: Protection against sensitive technical equipment. To guarantee important medical data is derived correctly and will not be altered by EMI
Electronic Industry: To reduce induction and interference
Underground: Apply to a clean dry degreased surface
Further Applications: Schools, nurseries, hotel rooms, hospital rooms
Desired quantity of 1 Litre or 5 Litre Bins of Shielding Paint
Installation and Grounding Instructions:
Grounding is to be completed by a licensed electrician. Please be sure to follow all local laws and standards. To ensure good ground connection of the shielding paint coat we recommend you use YSHIELD Ground-Connection-Set ES and EB. These sets have been especially designed to guarantee proper grounding of the shielding paint coat. Step by step instructions for the mounting of the ground