Create a Sleep Sanctuary
Typical cost is $2000 – $5000. There are many variables with these projects and require planning and discussions. Plus applicable taxes and 50$/hr travel time depending on location.
Test, Inform and Support the Creation of the Ultimate Sleep Sanctuary.
The human anatomy is an incredible, self-rejuvenating entity which can repair itself while it sleeps. This is accomplished utilizing the electrical impulses of the organs and circulatory system. The electrical impulses are generated by the mind and are used for inter-cellular communication. This is feasible as the human anatomy is composed mainly of water and a high mineral count which makes us extremely electrically conductive.
Cells know when they should divide by vibrating. Brain cells, nerve cells, bone cells, all vibrate at various rates so that they can communicate with each other. Our bodies and cells are also like tuning forks. Whenever you vibrate a tuning fork(EMFs) and another tuning fork (our human cells) in its vicinity begins vibrating at the exact same frequency. Therefore, if there are more frequencies that are man-made our cells become confused and operate inefficiently.
In the normal sleeping area, electrical fields from sources (live electrical wiring in ceilings, walls and floors) are many times stronger than the body’s own system that is electrical. Long-term exposure from these high fields can impair the body’s ability to communicate within itself and it will eventually affect health. The average individual spends 1/3 of their life sleeping. Doesn’t it make sense to reduce contact with electric fields where we are sleeping?
Some people develop symptoms when they experience long-term exposure, especially at night, to elevated levels of electricity, such as: headaches, hyperactivity, nightmares, depression, fatigue, eyestrain, and muscle cramps.
Steps to Creating a Sleeping Sanctuary:
- Use battery-powered clocks near bed: Research has shown exposure to high magnetic fields while sleeping can cause severe long-term illness. Many electric clocks produce high magnetic fields.
- Turn off bedroom-affecting circuits: A restful sleep is necessary for health and a strong immune system. Electric fields affect your bio-communications, keeping you from sleeping soundly.
- Eliminate, minimize, or shield from RF: Cell phones turned to Airplane mode (alarms will still work), cordless phones moved away and placed on their bases, and wireless devices have been shown to interfere with the body’s immune system. Better yet no technology in the bedroom.
- Use beds without metal: Metal frames and metal box springs can amplify and distort the earth’s natural magnetic field, which can lead to a non-restful sleep. Use natural materials.
- Make sure there are no elevated magnetic fields: Magnetic fields from appliances and building wiring can penetrate walls into a bedroom and disrupt the body’s communication system.
- Use natural materials: Select mattresses, fabrics and furniture that do not off gas any harmful chemicals. Careful with plants to not grow mold.
- Warm Lighting: Natural and warm lighting required. Avoid any bright lighting. Use lamps etc.
- Sound: Avoid sleeping areas above 40 decibels. Use ear plugs.
5G – Fifth Generation Cellular Technology What is it? What are the Heath Implications? How Do You Protect Yourself? Introduction: The coming of fifth generation
Tiny Healthy Homes are built and designed by one of my favourite clients (who is also local to Vancouver): Ben Garratt. He is excellent at
EMFs (Electromagnetic Fields): How EMFs Affect Your Health & Home Optimization – Interview with Stefan James
Stefan James It was a pleasure to work with Stefan and educating his audience about Electromagnetic Fields. A great overview of what I do when
People are often over-thinking it when they’re trying to fix energy issues, hormones or a digestive condition. They think that because their issue has persisted
Talking EMF Awareness and Mitigation Recently I had the excellent opportunity of talking EMF awareness and mitigation on the Podcast, Blooming! A Healthy Home By